(1) Cancellation of any agreed booking by a customer 10 working days or more prior to the commencement of the course date may incur an administration charge of 25% of the total course fee excluding VAT, and any unrecoverable upload fees. Cancellation within 10 working days by a customer prior to the course commencement date may result in the whole course fees being forfeited.
(2) We will only defer courses in genuine cases of an emergency; otherwise there may be additional charges to rebook on to another course.
(3) Substitution of course delegates will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given, and the original booking and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
(4) A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking, payment of all course fees must be made in full 10 days prior to the commencement of the course unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed with Stay on Track Training Ltd. Cheques accompanying bookings should be made payable to Stay on Track Training Ltd. We will reserve the right through non-payment by the customer 10 days prior to the course date to cancel the booking and offer the place/s to other customers.
(5) Stay on Track Training Ltd will notify the customer of any variations to the booking, course date or time of attendance. We will make every effort to ensure that the original instructions are complied with. In the event of a course or delegate cancellation made by Stay on Track Training Ltd we will make every endeavour for the delegate to attend the next available course. All incidents and actions, including any money refunds, are dealt with promptly and fairly within Stay on Track Training Ltd Quality Management Procedures.
(6) Every effort is made to ensure that both the instructions and hand-outs/course notes are true and correct at the time but Stay on Track Training Ltd does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
(7) Any delegate attending Stay on Track Training Ltd premises, other venues are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by Stay on Track Training Ltd staff. Stay on Track Training Ltd does not accept responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises.
(8) It is important that adequate provision is made to ensure that drivers attending courses are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Drivers Hours Regulations.
(9) All delegates must comply with Stay on Track Training Ltd.'s Safety Policy and their legal obligations under the Health & Safety At Work Act 1974 and other relevant provisions.